Sometimes, when you’re walking around New York City with a life-size cardboard cut-out of Charles Darwin and taking pictures of him in random locations, cab drivers let you take pictures of Darwin in front of their cab. And sometimes, aforementioned cab drivers insist you sit IN THE DRIVER’S SEAT of their cab for a second round of pictures.
(More on the whole “wandering around NYC with a life size cardboard cut-out of Charles Darwin” forthcoming).
- cliche-sobriquet likes this
- thatsassyhatter likes this
- sarahcross reblogged this from jenniferlynnbarnes and added:
- staynerdyhogwarts reblogged this from jenniferlynnbarnes
- literateinsanity likes this
- dfjules likes this
- velociraptorwithaquillpen likes this
- jenniferlynnbarnes posted this